How to Request Funds from Trans & Queer Commission:
- Plan out your event – if you need help organizing an event you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Make a detailed budget – As you plan your event, make a line by line budget of what you will need for your event. Organize it by the type of item you will need to purchase (e.g. Speakers, Publicity, Decorations, etc…)
- Submit your budget and event plan using the link below by Sunday evening and then attend our weekly Tuesday meeting to present your budget. After presenting, you are more than welcome to stay for the remainder of the meeting to learn more about what we do but your attendance is not mandatory.
- You will be contacted within 24 hours of the meeting with an update on your funding request.
Submit your funding request below.
Have a good grasp of the event you are planning, and be able to answer these questions.
- Where are you getting your supplies?
- What other ways are you seeking funding?
- What collaborations are being made?
- Event details: who, what, when, where, and why?
- Fundraising will be expected from all organizations.
- Attendance to leadership and org meetings.
- Collaboration is strongly encouraged.
And if you have any questions or need more clarification please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternative Funding Sources
- Finance & Business Committee
- AS Community Affairs Board (CAB)
- AS Isla Vista Community Relations Committee (IVCRC)
- AS Program Board
- AS S.C.O.R.E
- A.S. Black Women’s Health Collaborative
- Academic Departments
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Multi-Cultural Center (MCC)
- University Center
- Women’s Center
- Office of the Chancellor
- Office of the Vice-Chancellor
- Residential Housing Association (RHA)